Monday, July 06, 2009














The Greensboro Grasshopper Game!


On Sunday, Nathan, Katherine, Ethan and I went to the Greensboro Grasshopper Game. Ethan ran against Guilford as one of the mid-inning sponsor entertainment, since he was unable to do so at his birthday party! We got to the game early and Nathan, Katherine and Ethan enjoyed playing catch on the field before the game. Katherine also got a chance to be on the field. She was in the game where she had to hit the bug with the fly swatter. She hit the bug everywhere. She won a family 4 pack to the Natural Science Center and Ethan won a baseball hat. They needed one more adult for the last game of the day, so I reluctantly agreed. I played Deal or No Deal and 3 three cases to choose from I ended up winning a gift certificate from Balance day Spa. Although, it rained it was not enough to ruin this fun day. Ethan just wished he could have been with all of his friends from his birthday party.






No comments: